General care instructions for your precious Bohemian Gypsy Jewels:
- Store your jewels in a small box or pouch, away from natural sun-light and heat.
- Avoid rubbing against other metals or harsh surfaces as they will scratch and wear.
- To avoid tarnishing, keep jewelry out of flowing air and humidity when not being worn.
- All jewelry can be cleaned as required with tarnish removers, along with warm soapy water, or metal polishing cloth to remove dirt and grime.
- We recommend that you remove your jewels before participating in physical activity, swimming, using cleaning products, hairspray, perfumes, lotions or make-up.