1. Check out the food; First things first, girls got to eat. Do a lap and find all your favourite food vans - because it won't be an easy decision when your judgment is impaired later.
2. Keep all your Bohemian Festival Jewels separate in plastic zip lock bags; There is nothing worse than reaching into your jewels and finding them all tangled!
3. Pick Jewellery that can be worn in multiple ways - a long necklace? turn it into a layered bracelet!
4. Bring a portable phone charger, or two!
5. Gumboots are essential!
6. Pack a lightweight long sleeve top for the cooler nights.
7. Find your landmarks; Walking back to your tent at night can be difficult enough, having landmarks, to spot on your journey back to the tent, can make the journey much easier! This can be a flag, sign or perhaps you brought your own light pole - can confirm people do this.
8. Have all your outfits pre-organised and in packing cells ready to go. Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 - outfits and accessories all sorted.
9. Have a small cross body bag - big enough to carry the essentials (wallet, sunnies, phone, panadol), but not too big that it gets in the way!
10. Have fun!