indie and harper
All eligible i+h purchases can be sent back for any reason for an exchange, store credit or a refund within 30 days of receiving your parcel. After this time, all sales are final. Where stock is not available for an exchange, a store credit will be automatically issued.
If the return is received in poor condition (not resalable), your return will be sent back to you after an invoice has been paid for the cost of your return shipping.
While we always ensure all jewels are assessed before being sent out, it is the customer's responsibility to check their order upon delivery. Any orders with damages or faults that have not been brought to our attention within 30 days of being received will not be replaced or refunded as we cannot confirm the damage was caused in transit.
Returned items are only accepted via post and not in person. If returned items arrive at HQ damaged due to lack of protection (i.e. not in a padded envelope), the return will not be processed, and the items will be sent back to the address provided.
- For hygiene reasons, we do not accept earrings for returns unless there is a genuine manufacturing fault. All earrings are Final Sale.
- All Limited Edition items are Final Sale unless there is a genuine manufacturing fault.
- We offer a 90 day warranty on all of our jewels for any manufacturing faults. Please contact our Returns Team within 90 days of receiving your order if you feel your product is faulty.
- If your ring has been taken to a jeweller to be altered in any way, your warranty will become void.
- We observe the right to deny refunds if the merchandise returned fails to meet our return policy requirements which is in keeping with Fair Trading laws.
How to Return your Jewels:
1. Place your jewels back in the i+h box you received it in (or packaging of equal protection for the jewellery).
2. Complete a Product Return Form (see below) and include it INSIDE your padded envelope.
3. Pay for a return shipping label via your local post office, or for Australian customers, there is a Return Label Portal below.
4. Take a photo of your proof of shipping for your own records in case the parcel is lost in transit.
5. Ship your jewels.
6. You will receive an email from the Returns Team to let you know when your parcel has been received.
7. Your return will be processed within 3-5 business days.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR PRODUCT RETURN FORM
- If you do not have access to a printer, or would like to be more environmentally friendly, you can use a spare piece of paper instead, but please ensure all of the requested information is also on your piece of paper and included INSIDE your return parcel.
- Items returned without a Product Return Form will be issued a store credit.
Australian customers CLICK HERE TO CREATE A RETURN SHIPPING LABEL.
- Shipping fees to send back returns are paid for by the customer.
- All international customers should head to the nearest post office to arrange return shipping.
*** Indie and Harper is not liable for the loss of item(s) being returned to us. We recommend retaining your shipping receipt as proof of shipment and tracking.
*** If the jewels you have received are less than perfect, please contact our Returns Team via email at email@example.com and a member will be in touch within 1-3 business days to assist further.
PLEASE NOTE: Our returns team will respond to your enquiry with 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays). We appreciate your patience in waiting for a response 💞